COVID-19 Update from The Exquisite Bride
The Exquisite Bride takes very seriously the safety and well-being of our clients and staff. Therefore we will be implementing the following rules while in the yellow phase of opening. Thank you for your understanding.
- Appointments are necessary, as we are limiting the number of clients inside the stores to adhere to Social Distancing and the Governor’s Orders. You may make an appointment request through our website at www.TheExquisiteBride.com or by calling the stores at: Murrysville: 724-327-4337 or Gibsonia: 724-443-0400
- Walk-ins MAY be accommodated if there is immediate appointment availability, but please understand if we are at max capacity. You will be offered available appointment times so that we can give you the personalized service you deserve.
- Clients must wear masks at all times inside the building.
- Clients will be asked to wipe hands with sanitizer upon entering the building.
- All clients will be asked to be mindful of Social Distancing and every effort should be used to maintain this.
- We ask that you please refrain from bringing children under the age of 12.
- Clients are being asked to refrain from bringing food and drink into our stores.
- Please understand that our staff will not be able to go into the dressing room with clients. We do recommend that one of your guests be able to assist the client in and out of gowns.
- Tuesdays and Thursday mornings from 11:00 am till 12:30 pm will be designated as senior and high risk shopping hours.
Thank you for understanding, and we look forward to working with you soon!
At The Exquisite Bride, the safety of our clients and consultants is our top priority. The situation surrounding coronavirus (COVID-19) is rapidly evolving. We have been reviewing recommendations of the CDC and implementing them with our employees. We want to stress that everyone's safety is our TOP PRIORITY. In the next few minutes we will outline our response to the outbreak and the things we are doing to keep you, our clients and staff safe.
Let's talk briefly about deliveries. We have been speaking with all of our suppliers and we are currently expecting very few delays of gowns and products. The few that we have been notified of, currently are nominal and approximately 2 weeks.
Many manufacturers have eliminated rush cuts of Bridals, Bridesmaids and Mothers gowns. Please allow plenty of time for special ordering your dress.
In the case of Prom, several manufacturers have informed us that due to production delays, they will not be cutting additional dresses and will be restricted to what they have in hanging stock in their warehouses.
We hope that you have found this information reassuring during these unsettling times. Our staff and owners are committed to your safety and making your day "Exquisite".